This is 20kg of Dead Sea Carnallite salt. Our product has the highest quality that can be found on the market.
Highest quality salt, extremely rich in magnesium and potassum derived from the Israel part of The Dead Sea.The product is 100% natural -contains no additives.
Carnallite Salt is ideal for the following treatments:
- full baths (full immersion of the body)
- partial baths (eg. feet baths, hands baths),
- cosmetic solutions (recommended for problem skin),
- body scrubs,
- compresses or wraps
Dominant components of the salt are: magnesium, potassium and calcium. Besides, present in minor amounts: iron, chromium, manganese, zinc. Extremely original combination of these elements in the crystals of Carnallite Salt and their unique effect on human skin, makes Carnallite Salt the most desirable salt occurring in The Dead Sea.
Effects of Carnallite Salt:
- improves blood circulation,
- speeds up metabolism,
- deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin,
- relieves rheumatic and arthritic pain, postinjury pains, muscle tension,
- removes skin irritations,
- helps in the fight against acne and pimples,
- can effectively assist in the treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis, fungal infections, various types of inflammation (including atopic)
- relieves distressing symptoms of allergies, eczema,
- perfectly removes tiredness, has relaxing and calming effect,
- regular salt baths helps slimming treatments, reduces the effect of "orange peel” skin and stretch marks.
How to use:
- Cosmetic saline baths - add 0.5 kg of salt per 100 l of water to the tub, mix thoroughly. Apply 2-3 baths
- Partial baths (feet, hands) - add 1kg to 10l of water to a water-filled dish, mix thoroughly. Apply 3-4 baths
- Compresses - 10 dag of salt, dissolve in 1 liter of water, dip a cotton towel in a salt solution, lightly squeeze and apply to a specific part of the body.
- Peeling - apply salt on a wet sponge and gently massage the body in circular motions. After finishing, rinse with water.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.