The mineral content of salt from the Dead Sea is different than a typical water from the ocean, known as "sea water". The water of the Dead Sea is approx. 53% magnesium chloride, potassium chloride 37%, the remainder being sodium chloride, calcium chloride and various trace elements. In addition to chloride, the anions are also bromides, iodides, sulfates and carbonates.
Properties of Minerals from the Dead Sea:
- nutrition and skin regeneration,
- pore cleansing of the skin,
- optimization of cell metabolism of the skin,
- removal of that lifeless skin and skin nourishment,
- elimination of stretch marks,
- liquidation trend oily skin / complexion issues.
Cosmetic properties of the extract of red Pu-Erh tea:
- antioxidants and help protect the skin against UV radiation,
- astringent, antibacterial and tonic,
- soothing inflammation and irritation of the skin - even after sunburn,
- regenerating and cicatrising,
- tension and increase the elasticity of the skin,
- stimulating blood circulation and firming.