The skin on the soles of the feet has a thickness of about four times the average thickness of the skin of the body. The skin on the heels of that first come into contact with the ground during walking or running, it must be strong and durable, it must be thick.
Thick skin barely absorb and expel moisture, so it can have a tendency to dry. If dry skin is not subjected to proper care, it can lead to cracking. The heels are particularly prone to dryness and cracks in the summer when we wear sandals and summer shoes displaying the heel.
The active ingredients of the preparation:
- Dead Sea salt,
- vacuum-evaporated salt,
- penetrating substance,
- yarrow extract,
- lavender extract,
- lemon balm extract,
- thyme extract,
- celandine extract,
- bark of oak extract,
- magnesium sulphate,
- magnesium stearate,
- sodium bicarbonate,
Does not contain no artificial colors or fragrance compositions.
Preparation for professional treatments cabinet. Can be used at the home, subject to compliance with the manufacturer's recommendations and guidelines.
Intensive cabinet treatment:
- dissolve 200 g* formulation in a basin containing approx. 5 l of warm water, mix thoroughly
- immers washed feet in a bath
- soak foot for at least 20 minutes, dry feet at the end
Standard home treatment:
- dissolve 150 g* formulation in a basin containing approx. 5 l of warm water, mix thoroughly
- immers washed feet in a bath,
- soak foot for at least 15 minutes, dry feet at the end
Repeat the process daily for 3 days.
* In the case of broad and deep cracks used 75 g preparation for 6 days.
Weight 1000 g