Product for home use of salon body wrapping treatments – foil wrapping of chosen parts of the body in order to intensify the work of active substances contained in the product.
The concentrate contains maximum amounts of cinnamon, orange peel and clove oils, and caffeine, which are the most effective available substances reducing the under skin fat cells, responsible for cellulite formation. These components also have a positive influence on the condition of the skin surface.
The extract of red tea Pu-Erh is a source vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It cleanses the body, stimulates blood circulation, helps burn fat. Regenerates and smoothes the skin.
How to use:
perform the test sensitization before use: a small amount of concentrate massage into the skin on the forearm, left to the next day. Slight redness is a normal symptom, but if it does not disappear after 24 hours, do not apply concentrate any more.
A hot bath, sunbathing enhance warming effect - treatments must be carried out at least an hour after swimming or sunbathing.
Carrying out the procedure "body wrapping":
• apply on the skin a thin layer of concentrate on thighs, buttocks, abdomen, hips
• wrap the body with a foil
• stay for 15-45 min.
Following the reactions of the skin you can increase the amount of preparation and duration of treatment. The recommended frequency of use of concentrate - every 3 day.
Product should be avoided by:
- children and pregnant women,
- people allergic to any of the components (components especially should be given attention to are: clove oil, cinnamon oil, chilli aroma),
- people with sensitive and broken capillary skin, people with blood circulation problems.